Monday 22 April 2013

21 Weeks Pregnant :D

So, my girl friend and I went to a shwack of second hand stores today and we had a lot of fun.  We found a few treasures at Value Village and at Goodwill, and then went to Lullaby Lane to see what they had for baby clothes and maternity wear.  I must say, I was a little disappointed at the prices there.  I picked up a pair of maternity pajamas and they were $39.99.  That is outrageous for a second hand pair of jammies.  I wouldn't even spend that amount on a brand new pair LOL!!!  So far my favourite store for baby shtuff is "Once Upon A Child".  Prices are GREAT!!!! 

I weighed myself yesterday, and I've gained 15 pounds throughout my pregnancy so far.  My belly is really starting to show :) :) :) Which reminds me... hubby and I whipped up some homemade pizzas for dinner!  Mine had Daiya mozzarella, mater sauce, artichoke hearts, green olives and caramelized onions and mushrooms in a smokey bbq sauce! DELISH!! I also had a side salad with beans and raspberries :)  Now it's time for jammies and a cozy movie night!!

Happy Earth Day Xo
Sweet Love, 
MLO



No comments:

Post a Comment