Saturday 13 April 2013

20 Weeks Pregnant :D

I can't believe I'm already half way there!!  20 weeks today :D  Overall, I'm feeling pretty good.  I had a few dizzy spells this week, but all in all everything seems to be going smoothly.  Hubby brought me home the Snoogle pregnancy pillow a few days ago, and to my surprise I didn't really like it.  I found it to be a little too long,  and a bit too high up for my head.  So instead, I strolled on over to Walmart and purchased a $12 body pillow.  It works just fine, and it saved us some cold hard cash ;)  The Snoogle is overpriced at $80! Yowzers! 

My sister in law and I took a trip to "Once Upon A Child" yesterday,  and we both found some cute items for our lil ones :)  It's a second hand, baby consignment store, and it's FABULOUS! Probably my new favourite store!  I washed everything as soon as I got home, and hung them to dry in "her" closet :D EEEEE!!!  I can't help myself... I keep going in her room just to look at all the pretty clothes hung up.  Makes me feel like she's already here!!  LOVE*

 Before I started writing this I prepared some garlic potatoes and put them in the oven to roast.  It smells like a delicious dream in here!! YUMBLY!!! Nom Nom Nom! ;)  I hope everyone's having a happy weekend!! Xo

Funny side note... I had to go out and buy some granny panties today lol!  My pretty undies don't fit anymore.... the joys of being pregnant ;) 

Sweet Love,
MLO

No comments:

Post a Comment