Wednesday 15 May 2013

Yummy recipe and a must read pregnancy book :D

I made a really yummy dinner tonight :)  Sweet potato, black bean tacos with a spiced lime creamy sauce, and rice crispy squares for dessert! This pregnant mama is one happy camper :D 

Here's a link to the recipe I used, though I modified it to my liking :)  I created the spiced lime creamy sauce as well. 

 http://thelovelymessy.com/2013/01/16/vegan-sweet-potato-tacos/

1/2 cup tofutti (sour cream)
1/2 cup veganaise (mayo)
1/2 of a lime squeezed
1/2 package of organic taco seasoning

I also want to recommend a hilarious pregnancy book called  "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy.  I'm reading it for the second time now, and I just love how real and honest she is.  I've found myself laughing out loud quite a few times throughout :D

Sweet Love
MLO



No comments:

Post a Comment