Thursday 23 May 2013

A few of my favourite products :D

Good morning cold, rainy, gloomy day :D  This weather calls for a creative, cozy day inside.  

I started my morning off with a relaxing bath, and while swimmin' around in there, I thought it would be nice to share some of my favourite products.  Over the last four years I've tried out many different vegan/organic/cruelty free products, and I've narrowed it down to the ones I love the most :) 

As you can see in the photo below, Zuzu Luxe is my favourite cosmetic brand.  They use 100%  all natural ingredients, and their entire line is vegan.  I use their dual powder foundation (D-24),  their blush in (Sunset), and their mascara in (Onyx). Love Love Love this company!!! :D Planet Organic carries the Zuzu Luxe line, or you can order on the web.
 http://www.gabrielcosmeticsinc.com/index.cfm?category=3

My favourite cosmetic brushes are ECOTOOLS.  Alicia Silverstone has put out a few really nice sets, which include an all natural make up case.  All cruelty free, and the brushes are so soft and luxurious on your skin.  I found one of my sets at Walgreens in Nashville, and the other set at Winners. 

As for shampoo and conditioner,  I've experimented with soooo many!!! My favourite brand so far is Dessert Essence Organics (Italian red grape).  It smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable.  This product has no harsh chemicals, and is all natural and cruelty free :) 

My tooth paste, face moisturizer and deodorant are all made by "Kiss My Face".  I love these products, and feel so good about using them everyday!  Have a look at their website.
vhttp://www.kissmyface.com/

I've been using "Aleva Naturals" stretch mark cream throughout my pregnancy, and although it's on the expensive side, I really love how it feels on my skin.  Great moisturizer, and I enjoy the soothing scent :)  http://www.alevanaturals.com/website/stretchmark.html

As for body wash, and face wash, I use an all natural/organic lavender bar soap. You can purchase these at any all natural health food stores.  Just make sure there's no goats milk or honey in the ingredients list if you're Vegan.   Very inexpensive, yet very effective :D

I feel it's so important to be kind to your body/mind/spirit, kind to the planet, and kind to other human beings and animals.  I'm happy to see more and more people becoming aware of what they're putting into their bodies.  This is our only vehicle to get around in life, and we need to take better care of this special gift.   It's not about being "perfect",  it's about making an effort to do the best you can :) 

 
Sweetest of love to y'all Xo
MLO
 


No comments:

Post a Comment